CS8880 Defined Traffic FF/FL Device
Collect Defined Traffic Data According To "DIN" and TR34 Standards
At A Glance
The CS8880 Defined Traffic FF/FL device uses the collection components of the CS8850, but increases its wheelbase with additional hardware. The hardware increases the wheelbase to the width required for defined traffic collections.
The collection setup and procedure will be almost identical to the other SSI walking profilers – the operator can be collecting data within 10 minutes.
Defined Traffic Testing For Aisles
SSI has designed hardware to widen the CS8850 wheelbase to meet TR-34 standards for defined traffic testing. The hardware can be removed and allow the electronics to be used for random traffic FF/FL testing under ASTM E1155.
Add Options To Collect More Information About Your Project
The CS8880 Defined Traffic profiler can also be used to collect data for sidewalk ADA compliance, random traffic FF/FL under ASTM E1155, and pavement smoothness reporting for IRI and MRI.
Popular options for the SSI Walking Profilers are:
- Dual or single axis inclinometer
- Single axis is longitudinal profiling
- Dual axis is for longitudinal profiles and cross-slope reporting
- Dot laser for rapid elevation changes or faulting/cracking
- Line laser for texture measurement (MPD, ETD, RMS, raw)
- ROW camera tied to stationing and GPS
- Larger wheels to move over rougher pavement (sidewalks)
- Rolling shipping case for all components
- Onsite training available worldwide