CS8600 Ultra Light Profiler
Profile Sidewalks and Confined Spaces at a Quick, Comfortable Pace.
At A Glance
Quickly collect sidewalk data at up to 15mph. Report cross-slope, running grade and bevel heights along with a profile collection that can be analyzed with IRI or straightedge.
The out of compliance data can be exported to GIS, PDF, Excel, or KML. The system can be setup with texture measurement and a ROW camera that integrates images with the collected data at a user specified interval.
Build In Hardware
The electronics and the sensors are build into the frame of the CS8900 to increase productivity and protection of the instruments. The fenders and vehicle frame can be removed to make the sensors accessible. The electronics, computer and vehicle are all powered by the onboard battery. Extended capacity batteries are available.
- +/- 5g rated accelerometers with 0.0001g accuracy
- Wide beam laser available
- Easy to follow calibration procedures
- 0.04% distance accuracy
- SSI Profiler software includes hot keys, GPS Navigation, and rewritable data
- Report multiple ride indexes: IRI (International Roughness Index), Mean IRI (MRI), Half Car Ride Index (HRI), Profile Ride Index (PRI), Ride Number (RN)
- Multiple outputs for Areas of Localized Roughness: IRI based roughness based on user specified thresholds; Rolling Straightedge, Profilograph must-grind bump template, Texas 1001-S localized roughness
- Export data into (PPF, ERD), PDF, Excel, CSV, PRO, CAD, Survey, and Text
- Data files are encrypted for security
Configure Your System
- High resolution GPS
- Horizontal resolution down to 2cm
- ROW camera
- Texture measurement
- Multiple track profiling
- Extended capacity onboard battery
- IMU for Cross-Slope and Running Grade